All Topics / Help Needed! / Financial advisor, property accountant – Perth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of natashawicksnatashawicks
    @natashawicks

My boyfriend and I are just starting out our property portfolio and want to do it right.

First of all I would like to find out the generally hierarchy I should be following when getting advice, should I first go to a good accountant or financial advisor? Or otherwise?

Secondly, I would REALLY appreciate any advice on good property savvy accountants, financial advisors, brokers in Perth.

Thanks in advance

Natasha

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Hi Natasha

It sounds bias but a decent investment orientated broker should be your first step. They can advise on your current borrowing capacity, finance structure and answer your IP related questions. Preferably you would want to go with someone who is an investor themselves and understands what you’re trying to achieve.

I don’t personally know any in Perth that I could recommend.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of wisepearlwisepearl
    @wisepearl

Hi Natasha

I’m very happy to recommend my broker, she’s been fantastic to deal with for two IP purchases and for my husband’s FHOG PPOR. She is an excellent sounding board for ideas, investments, loans, super and insurance also. Michelle also has multiple property investments herself. Contact Michelle Medhurst at Worldwide Group:

Website: http://www.worldwidegroup.com.au | Email: [email protected]
    Mobile: +61 400 767 644 | Office: +61 8 9286 0000 | Fax: +61 8 9286 0010 | Freecall: 1800 001 277 |Street Address: Suite 28 ‘Old Theatre Lane’ 52 Bayview Tce Claremont WA 6010 | Postal Address: PO Box 1086 Claremont WA 6910

Tell her Emma Celis sent you :)

Happy also to recommend my settlement agent/conveyancer – used them for 2 properties and no complaints. McGregor Settlements in Shenton Park – and I think if you are referred by someone you might get a discounted rate, not sure. I was referred there by a friend who is an RE Agent and I was very happy with the pricing. You could say a client of theirs, Emma Rohrlach (maiden name) referred you- in case it affects the price.

I’m still hunting for a good accountant :(

Good luck!

Profile photo of Kent CliffeKent Cliffe
    Participant
    @kent-cliffe

Hi Emma,

I know of a good accountant. Let me know if you're still looking.

Kent :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.