All Topics / Buy, Swap & Sell / Anyone selling ‘The complete renovation system’ or renovation toolbox

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Profile photo of johnycitizenjohnycitizen
    @johnycitizen

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone is keen to sell their 'Complete Renovation System or Renovation toolbox' to me.
    Keen also to hear any feedback on them.

Thanks.
    Luke

Profile photo of luke86luke86
    Participant
    @luke86

Hi,

I have a copy that I am looking to sell. PM me if you are interested. I tried to PM you but you have your messages turned off so I couldn't.

Cheers,
    Luke

Profile photo of Brian44Brian44
    Participant
    @brian44

Also wondering if anyone is keen to sell their ‘Complete Renovation System or Renovation toolbox’ to me.

Thanks,
    Brian

Profile photo of Tamster74Tamster74
    @tamster74

Hi
    I'm also interested in buying The Complete Renovation System if anyone is interested in selling.
    Cheers
    Tammy

Profile photo of Emily70Emily70
    @emily70

Hi,

I have the The Complete Renovation System and thought I would offer my feedback on it. I paid $997 for it. Its contains some useful info but is fairly basic. I found that while I brought this resource, it still left me wondering how to go and implement it myself. Saying that, you get what you pay for I guess. Im still continuing my education on this front. I would happily sell it but stupidly left it near my 1 year old toddler who decided to rip quite a few pages out one afternoon.

Emily

Profile photo of luke86luke86
    Participant
    @luke86

Hi Tamster- I tried to contact you but your PM is turned off. If you are still interested in getting a copy of the program, shoot me a private message as I have a copy.

Cheers,
    Luke

@tamster74

Hi Emily
    I would still be interested if it's not in too badder condition.  Can you turn on your private messages so we can contact each other direct?
    Tammy

Profile photo of wheretowhereto
    @whereto

Hello everyone,

If there is anybody that has 'the Complete Renovation System' and no longer requires it, and is willing to sell for a cheap enough price, then please PM me.

cheers,
    Bill

Profile photo of naughtyjnaughtyj
    Participant
    @naughtyj

Has anyone got any feedback on this? Curious as to how useful people have found it, etc.

Thanks in advance.

@tamster74

I have just purchased it so will let you know what I think once I get into it.  By the looks of it, it looks very user friendly and easy to follow. :)

Profile photo of colinnewlandcolinnewland
    Participant
    @colinnewland

Tamster74,
    Drop me a line and let me know what you think about the program.  [email protected]

Profile photo of Joel SmithJoel Smith
    @joel-smith

I'd also be very interested in picking up a copy of the pack if anyone is interested in selling it. PM me or email me on [email protected]

Thanks!

Profile photo of Adam2011Adam2011
    Participant
    @adam2011

Hi all,

I have a copy of one of these packs if anyone is interested.  I have put it on ebay, check it out at the link below

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Property-Systems-Complete-Renovation-System-/320807533834 

or PM me if you like and we maybe able to work something out privately.  I think it is really good and have learnt loads from it.  Just wanna sell it so I can raise funds for a new renovation project!  I hope it can help someone else out!

Cheers Adam

Profile photo of greatsundaygreatsunday
    @greatsunday

Hi,

I have a package of Complete Renovations System by Dean and Elise Parker for sale. It’s still in great condition as new, the information inside is great and really helpful. The reason I am selling is because I’ve gained and learned the information and ready to pass on the info for those who needs it. Please PM or email me if you’re interested at [email protected]. I paid for $1297 plus shipping and I can show you the invoice by email. Sydney pick up will be great, however I could post the item as well.

Cheers,
    Jeff

Profile photo of mitzu5mitzu5
    Participant
    @mitzu5

Hi Adam,

Are you still looking to sell your renovation system?

Cheers

Andrea

Profile photo of Adam2011Adam2011
    Participant
    @adam2011

Hi Andrea,

Sorry mine has now sold.

Profile photo of mrssmithmrssmith
    @mrssmith
    mitzu5 wrote:
    Hi Adam, Are you still looking to sell your renovation system? Cheers Andrea

Hi there I have the original Renovation Toolbox for sale.  In as new condition.  Anyone interested please email me with an offer.  Was $695 new.

Thanks,

Profile photo of zaclanzaclan
    @zaclan

Hi there,

I am selling The Complete Renovation System by Dean and Elise Parker. I purchased the pack late last year and found the information inside extremely relevant and useful. I am looking to sell as I have learnt as much as I can from the product and was able to put the knowledge to good use.

The pack is $1297 new and is in excellent condition. You could pick up directly from me (Sydney based) or alternatively I could post the item.

I have some photos on gumtree:
    http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kirribilli/other-stuff-for-sale/the-complete-renovation-system/1001146440

cheers,
    Alan

Profile photo of mrssmithmrssmith
    @mrssmith

Starting out in Renovating?? 

I have the orginal Renovation toolbox for sale in as new condition including CD's, DVD's and the budgeting forms to help you more accurately assess the reno costs right down to how many door handles need replacing!   If you interested message me with an offer or questions.  Paid $695 new. 

Cheers,

Sharon

Profile photo of BMWBMW
    Participant
    @bmw

Also interested in the Renovation Toolbox or The Complete Renovation System. please PM me if anyone is interested in selling.

cheers,
    Ben

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.