All Topics / Heads Up! / Daniel Kertcher Trade Ability Income Course

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Profile photo of gbrisbingbrisbin
    Participant
    @gbrisbin

Hi,

Did anyone else sign-up for the stock options course? Has there been any sign of the forum or support Steve talked about at the Sydney conference?

I am interested to see what other people have come up with during their due diligence.

Thanks,
    George

Profile photo of cameronsmithauscameronsmithaus
    Participant
    @cameronsmithaus

Me and my partner signed up for the course on the gold coast 13-15 Aug.

Was not expecting anything on shares at the conference and was eventually going to get into them just thought you had to spend a lot of time researching all the financials which i don't have at the moment.

No sign of the forum or support, think steve meant that after he has been on the course up at the Gold Coast at the same time if he thought it valuable he would set something like that up for people who have been to the course.

Profile photo of HuMungusHuMungus
    Participant
    @humungus

Yes my wife and I signed up and are also doing the Gold Coast course, my daughter is following up and doing the course in October. Got Daniels game 'Call Up – Put Down" as well, need some time to play but has us totally hooked! It's well worth playing before going as it gives an excellent overview of the options process.

We are now seriously hungry to get going.

Profile photo of suzettesuzette
    Participant
    @suzette

My husband and I attended the course 13-15 August, having seen Daniel at Steve's conference in June and hearing Steve's endorsement and offer of a support group for those who attended both conferences.
     About 200 people in attendance at the Trading Pursuits traiing, but didn't see Steve.
    What happened to you Steve, have you decided it is not such a good deal?

Participant
    @humungus

It was an incredible weekend, sorry you had to pospone Steve. I think you missed out on a heap of incredible content that Daniel does not normally discuss in this course but is reserved for the Masters course, but he felt that due to the significant nature of the current market, we should be aware and have a better understanding.

I wish I had met Daniel years ago, my life might look a bit different now but that's another story. I'm just glad I am now part of this system!

Profile photo of Andrew_AAndrew_A
    Participant
    @andrew_a

I don't usually play the cloudy day, and likely this will miss the mark.. but..

If we are talking covered call writing (or anything trading related) then have a look at the buy/write index and assume that you are likely to track or under perform this on anything other than a very short term time frame (assumption being if you can't define your edge you don't have one). Adjust expectations and off you go!

Profile photo of Andrew_AAndrew_A
    Participant
    @andrew_a
    HuMungus wrote:
    It was an incredible weekend, sorry you had to pospone Steve. I think you missed out on a heap of incredible content that Daniel does not normally discuss in this course but is reserved for the Masters course, but he felt that due to the significant nature of the current market, we should be aware and have a better understanding.

I wish I had met Daniel years ago, my life might look a bit different now but that's another story. I'm just glad I am now part of this system!

Hi Humungus, Interested to know how you have progressed since this last post?

Profile photo of wezwazwezwaz
    Participant
    @wezwaz

Just remember with options, like any other investment, there's no free ride and it's not the keys to the castle.

I have been involved in writing covered calls and puts. I believe it is a useful strategy under the right conditions, but there is always a downside to consider. It is much better than sitting and waiting for dividends. One premium alone can equal or better a dividend, and you can write quite a few in a year. The theory goes that you can do it every month. Unlikely, because the conditions aren't always optimum for your strategy.

Many educators talk about "secrets". There aren't any. In a nutshell, you simply make a judgement on whether you believe a share will stay below or above a strike price before expiry. If you are comfortable with that, you write your option or give it a miss. If your strategy is to be exercised, then you write your option anyway.

Profile photo of ZacspeedZacspeed
    Participant
    @zacspeed

Hi Humungus,
    Hows things of late with the investing?
    Ive been doing options also, ie Covered, Naked etc as well as some other strategies.

Ive found it very reliable and I love how you can vary it to your risk appetite.
    Definitely not a get quick rich scheme and its never been touted as that either. People just assume at times its a magic bullet.
    Same as property, nothing in property is get rich quick and takes persistence and determination.

Anyway im becoming rather confident and have been lucky to be involved in trading during the September Correction, all the issues since, the recent correction in May and the Euro crisis etc.
    This volatility has been unprecendented and if you can keep your head up in these rough seas its sure to serve well in calmer times.

Im now looking at expanding my knowledge by going into creative property transactions. Me and a colleague are just getting started out there.

Participant
    @humungus

In general things have been going well and apart from some CFDs which we are allowing to run for an upturn in the market, we have consistently returned a profit on our options each month.

On average, based on capital exposed in our options trades, we have returned arounf 6% per month, so very happy, beats what the banks offer!

We have now completed both the Advance and the Masters course, so are stepping up a grade but still treating our exposure very cautiously due the the overall bear marketplace.

We have diversified further and are now investing in US tax liens as well, but this has taken a long time to get the US structures set up, certainly longer than we expected.

Profile photo of ZacspeedZacspeed
    Participant
    @zacspeed

Nice to hear and good work.
    I too am now at Master level and I really like having so many different methods of doing things at my finger tips.

I understand what you mean by the CFD's,
    Ive been happy too with the option trades.

Profile photo of shanesaundersshanesaunders
    @shanesaunders

Hi I have an extra seat for a Tradability course I want to sell $3000 I'm happy to negotiate if anyone wants it please email me

Thanks 

Shane

Profile photo of GARPGARP
    @garp

Hi all,

Am new to this forum and came across it when researching Daniel Kertcher's courses. Considering doing either his TradeAbility income (CFD) OR masters course (Forex/ Commodities). Any suggestions? Some other forums really bash his courses and I just wanted to ask if people found the info valuable and actually making money from following his strategies? Thanks for any advice…

Profile photo of HonestJohnHonestJohn
    Participant
    @honestjohn

GARP, if you are interested in Daniel Kertcher's courses then you should read this epic thread over at Aussie Stock Forums: http://www.aussiestockforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21516

It is one of the few threads that Daniel himself posted in, but he ceased participating some time ago when too many difficult questions started being asked. It is still active to this day, and is quite an interesting read if you start at the beginning and read it all the way through.

Daniel's strategies are meticulously deconstructed by a number of resident options experts. A must read for anyone with an interest in Daniel Kertcher or his courses.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.