All Topics / Value Adding / Cost of Rendering Small 3 bedroom home

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of fredo_4305fredo_4305
    Participant
    @fredo_4305

Hi all I am wanting to know what to expect to pay to get a small 3 bedroom home rendered?

Thanks

Profile photo of Solomon10Solomon10
    Participant
    @solomon10

Allow between 45 and 60 dollars per square metre as a rough guide, one of the quickest and easiest ways to improve your IP.

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Agree with Solomon – it can add quite a bit of value. We’re getting our latest property rendered in a couple of weeks time – I’m confident it will add a fair bit of value.

Ours is being done by a friend so can’t really comment on how much it should cost.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of fredo_4305fredo_4305
    Participant
    @fredo_4305

Is anyone able to give a total amount?

I know there is considerations ie windows etc etc. But the home is 170 SQM as a guide.

I would be grateful for a total price.

Profile photo of pinkboypinkboy
    Participant
    @pinkboy
    Profile photo of RenoTeamRenoTeam
    @renoteam

Have 3 quotes done and make sure you know how many render layers it includes and does it include the painting of the render?

Holly

Profile photo of colinnewlandcolinnewland
    Participant
    @colinnewland

Is rendering really necessary (at ~$10K+) or would a good spray paint have the same effect (~$1K if you do it yourself, with hiring the spray unit and paint)?

Profile photo of RenoTeamRenoTeam
    @renoteam

If 8-10K is out of your budget, have you looked at Paint Roller Render? Is this 3 bedroom house a rental or your PPOR?

Holly

Profile photo of JPCCMJPCCM
    @jpccm

Get the products delieverd yourself, you will save money there.

And labour wise, depending on how many men and what equipment they need, I wouldn't pay nothing over 7500k with materials. Remember the money goes into preparing the walls and the timely effort of setting everything up. Eliminating some of these hurdles will make it cheaper. I just rendered my entire bath room, 4 walls for $650, + materials $210+ and thats with him washing the walls. See the day rates are usually $250, plus there meterage.

But if you need another quote or some other rejuvenations call us (number below). Sydney Area.

Profile photo of keikokeiko
    Participant
    @keiko

depending on where you are, Qld is around $25-$30 sqm so 170sqm is approx $5000

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.