All Topics / Help Needed! / Perth …Rossmoyne high school catchment area

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of paisneilpaisneil
    Participant
    @paisneil

Hi guys 

Just wondering in todays climate Is it possible to pick something up in the Rossmoyne shs catchment area (Rossmoyne,Riverton,parts of Bateman,Brentwood,Shelley,Willeton and Bull creek for upto 550k (min 3 bedder, wither a unit or villa).

Also any WA buyers agents active in this area???

Thanks

Profile photo of jdufalljdufall
    Participant
    @jdufall

Hi Paisneil

There are properties in the area, just look on realestate.com.au and set your parameters. You will struggle in Rossmoyne but Riverton has some…

Cheers

John

Profile photo of Kent CliffeKent Cliffe
    Participant
    @kent-cliffe

Hi Pasineil, 

Within that budget the following would be possible within the Rossmoyne SHS Zone:

3 bed 1bath – full block very basic home
    3 bed 1 bath + bath 1 extension (super lucky) very basic home
    3 bed 2 bath half block, but more modern home 

The only caveat I put on this is that because these opportunities for option (1 and 2) don’t come up too often, you would want to have your fin approved, always be looking and ready to go when a deal comes up. Another option which has allowed us to acquire homes for clients with tight parameters is to source off market property through contacting owners direct. 

If you want to know more about how we operate as a Buyers' Agent private message me your details and I would be glad to catch up for coffee obligation free. 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.