All Topics / Help Needed! / Universal Property Group/Bhatla Investments/ Western Sydney Property Group//Stay Away from them,,,,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of desiluckydesilucky
    @desilucky

Hello Gang,,,
    I just wanna let know,,,, to stay away from above builders,,, some of the prime issues people face,,,,,,,,,,,,

1, Low quality, real low quality inclusions,,, that start rattling in few years,,
    2, Price appreciation nil, since the name is very bad in market and poor building quality
    3, THe MOST IMP PART, THIS GUYS ARE SELLING PROPERTY THIS DAYS UNDER COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NAME,, SO THAT ANYONE CAN NOT TELL IT IS FROM SAME BUILDER USING DIFFERENT AGENTS TO SELL PROPERTY SO BEWARE PEPS,,,

People have problems with legal contracts, they have problem with poor building quality,, don't take a hesty decision,,, there are plenty of properties around,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Stay away and you will avoid trouble,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Profile photo of daerongdaerong
    @daerong

I completely agree with you. I totally regret buying the house built by Universal Property Group/Bhatla Investments/ Western Sydney Property Group. Countless defects and all the materials they used are not in brand-new condition. Very dishonest and unprofessional. Rarely pick up the phone although ringing the number on the business cards. Have to wait more than a 2 weeks to fix little things. Now little things are too many. They don't want fix the big thing. Please be aware!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.