All Topics / Overseas Deals / Meet me in the US?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of morpheusbushymorpheusbushy
    @morpheusbushy

Hi all,

I have finalised my plans for travel to the US. After paying a small fortune on flights & accom I will be spending 5 days in Dallas, Texas and 9 days in Atlanta, Georgia. I’m heading over from around the 10th to 23rd of July.

If anyone is over around the same dates, it would be great to meet with like minded people, perhaps see some properties together etc.

Also, if anyone has ANY contacts related to the entire property process who they know of (or use) in these cities and you recommend them please PM me! :)

Getting excited but pretty nervous!!!!!

Profile photo of Mick CMick C
    Participant
    @shape

morpheusbushy – Love your blog, very useful and straight to the point… Good work

Regards
    Michael

Mick C | Shape Home Loans
    http://www.shapehomeloans.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Same Banks. Better Rates. Served With a Passion.

Profile photo of morpheusbushymorpheusbushy
    @morpheusbushy

Thanks Michael!

Profile photo of bennyblancobennyblanco
    Participant
    @bennyblanco

hey mate love to be able to meet up but unless some miracle happens I wont be there in July, but I will keep it in mind!!

Profile photo of TRADEEBATRADEEBA
    Participant
    @tradeeba

Did you make contact with Jennifer, my agent in Atlanta? I think I have already given you her details.
    Craig

Profile photo of Adrian CahillAdrian Cahill
    Participant
    @adriannqld

Great one mate. Good luck.

There seems to be 99% talk / 1% action. I came back from Europe to help my family get started with Investing in USA. We have not directly made contact with anyone thats actually doing it. (anyone that clearly is not in any associations getting paid to hype it up or possibly receiving business through it)

Guys in case I have missed it, can anyone point to evidence or post of people actually doing it. Thank you very much

PS. Morpheus or anyone else thats done it, please if you dont mind post some results or thoughts after your trip. Big thanks and returns.

Adrian Cahill | AdrianCahill.com Personal Development Expert
    http://adriancahill.com/from-investor-to-coach/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Here since 2002, however things have evolved over the years.

Profile photo of morpheusbushymorpheusbushy
    @morpheusbushy

Thanks Andrian, I am yet to head over to make my purchase(s) but will definitely keep you updated on any results, information, contacts etc. that I come across.

Craig, I don't have your agents details in Atlanta, would you be able to PM me with them and I will make contact?

Cheers!

Profile photo of Rusty NutRusty Nut
    Participant
    @rusty-nut

Hey Adrian, are you following Propertyinvesting.com on Facebook?  Steve posts regular blogs when he's in Florida, and so does Aaron who is currently residing in Florida, "hitting it hard".   Better still, join "iClub" !!

Profile photo of petejac1petejac1
    @petejac1

Adrianqld, I am investing in the US and I am not getting paid a cent from anyone, maybe I should ask but!

I recently attended Tommy Senatore's Mastermind Course and it was worth every cent.  I went out the week after the course and picked up 3 properties.  Since being back I am organizing complete reno's on 2 of them and because I met the team I have no qualms about relying on them to do the job .  It is the small details that you learn when you are on the ground that made the difference.  I had planned on originally going over in Sep with my family and doing it myself, I allowed a month for it.  However last month I came to the decision that if I get over there, get the Education, as Steve McKnight would say, get my feet wet.  After doing the 2 weeks over there I think I could easily shorten Sep cause I have the basics I need to build my portfolio. 

If you have any direct questions, just message me.

Profile photo of DetroitDan9DetroitDan9
    @detroitdan9

Morpheus,

You are doing what I would recommend all Australian Investors do – who want to Invest in the US…COME VISIT THE AREA!

There is nothing that can replace walking around in neighborhoods and getting a “feel” for the area they want to invest in. Recently a friend of mine from Australia came to Detroit to looks at some properties, and he said it was the best thing he has done in his investment process thus far.

Morph – you are also providing a lot of value to others who may not want to hop on a flight – very well done! Keep it up!

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc

So true visiting  USA and seeing the different markets and meeting a few teams. So important to investing in the USA .

The USA has so much to offer beside just real estate . So when coming over for a visit. I would make sure to make that trip part vacation and part work. To much to enjoy here in the states.

If any one is heading to Atlanta or Charlotte ..and has any questions about either place for  things to do, or places to stay while in town  feel free to email me…for suggestions..

Alex
    [email protected]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.