All Topics / Help Needed! / BUY Reports or not

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of lulu1lulu1
    Participant
    @lulu1

When looking to target an area who buys reports and if you do which reprts are value for money.
    When you kook at the amount of reports there are makes it difficult to choose not sure what to do

Profile photo of BluegrassBluegrass
    Participant
    @bluegrass

Hi Lulu1
    There is no need to buy reports.
    Deal with a finance company and a builder that has done there research.
    Set up google alerts on your computer for BIS Shrapnel, they are recognised forecasters for property. They have good and bad reports.
    Also have a look at property investment websites, as they have often have news!
    Another site that answers your questions is http://www.raspinvestment.com.au
    Regards
    Bluegrass

Profile photo of ajayayyarajayayyar
    Participant
    @ajayayyar

I would advise against buying reports unless there is a low fixed yearly cost to access a range of data.
    I tried RP data in the past and was extremely disappointed – they charged $70 for a useless report in one postcode location and when I told them I didn't get what I paid for, they said that's all they provide.

Try http://www.onthehouse.com.au

Profile photo of fredo_4305fredo_4305
    Participant
    @fredo_4305

On the house is not to bad. The CBA Iphone app is quite good. It is linked to RP Data and realestate.com.

What sort of reports are you after?

Areas, state, boom towns?

I purchased Terry Riders out of interest. It isn’t to bad but if you buy more than one the cost can ad up.

I have also bought a property report from RP Data before which cost 30 dollars it was fairly accurate and was within 5K of a valuers valuation.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.