All Topics / Help Needed! / Are we kidding ourselves?

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of quickchickquickchick
    @quickchick

Hi Dragonflyz,

Yes, there are many different opinions out there. And different goals. And different strategies to get to the same goals.
    It can be confusing.

Maybe the wosrt outcome is to fall into "analysis paralysis" and never do anything.
    And maybe the next worst is to believe everything we see and fall for anything.

Most of us learn more as we go along.
    So long as we don't ever reach the stage where we think we know everything about investing, we will learn more as we go on!

And don't give up your dreams! 

Profile photo of DragonflyzDragonflyz
    @dragonflyz

Thanks again quickchick… and I completely agree with your sentiments.

I appreciate the opinions and insight so far from forum members… are there any others that wish to comment and provide insight about this post?

Anyone?

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst
    Dragonflyz wrote:
    . I really wish the whole IP process was straight forward but when I read all the differing opinions in these forums, it is anything but… no wonder so many people don't even bother! Thanks again.

haha. You are right it's anything but straight forward.

Everyone has the way "they" do it. Don't fall into the trap of trying to listen to everybody. You won't find a property that fits ALL the things. I made that mistake too. Kept passing up properties because so and so said it should be 8% yield and so and so said I should have $50K equity in it. etc. I was looking for properties that had it all. And passed up a few good deals I might add.

Listen to it all then decide what suits YOU. Good luck with it. It can be frustrating but very rewarding to (and not just financially).

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.