All Topics / Overseas Deals / us tax liens

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of mic84tmic84t
    Participant
    @mic84t

Hi,
    Has any one had much luck with the over the counter tax liens? I have completed tommy's home study pack and am looking at purchasing liens soon! I have had a look at the over the counter liens and the picking look slim. If there is any one with expeience in this field i would love to hear from you!!

Profile photo of Marie123Marie123
    Participant
    @marie123

I have a contact I can put you in touch with. Can I ask where in Australia you reside? I and she are in WA. Let me know and I will forward her details.

Cheers.

Profile photo of CheevesFinancialCheevesFinancial
    Participant
    @cheevesfinancial

There are dozens and dozens of scams on tax liens.  Be sure to work with an attorney.

CheevesFinancial | Cushman & Wakefield - Commercial Property SW FL
    http://www.CommercialRealEstateVoice.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of jkmtjkmt
    @jkmt

Hi,
    I was just looking at this tread. Since it's been a while, I'm wondering how the journey has been for those who mentioned they were going to do tax liens.

I'm considering this kind of investment and would love to hear from others who've been down that road before. Interested in finding out where you have invested, what has been hard or easy, have you made the promised interest from the liens? How much work have you put in? What has been your experience with establishing a US bank account and operating your lien business from Australia?

Regards and thank in advance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.