All Topics / Creative Investing / Hows it working out for you? Share your success

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of karlisfoundherekarlisfoundhere
    @karlisfoundhere

Anyone here trades property options contracts for profit/capital?

If so how is it working out for you?

If you could go back in time, and warn yourself about any part of the process, what would you say?

Profile photo of HassassinHassassin
    @hassassin

Are you talking about call options on-selling to third party for a higher price than what you secured at?

If so, yeah very good. I would say that it is very important to make sure you have the option agreement done up properly by a solicitor!

Profile photo of karlisfoundherekarlisfoundhere
    @karlisfoundhere

Hi Hassassin. Thanks for your response. I am guessing you sell to 3rd parties at a higher price? Thanks for the advice on good option agreement written up by solicitor, could you recommend a few good ones for a reasonable price that you have worked with? Karl

Profile photo of pamlstanopamlstano
    @pamlstano

I think that he is working as agent.. May be i am wrong. Because Agent working like same as he work now. I am also doing same that i add my profit into the main price and sold to third party.

Profile photo of karlisfoundherekarlisfoundhere
    @karlisfoundhere

Hi so could you explain it more detail what you do and how long you do it? Where are you located in Australia? How did you begin? Thanks Paminstano

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.