All Topics / Heads Up! / Single Ticket to June Mega Conference in Sydney

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of harvest316harvest316
    @harvest316

Dear All,

I have a single ticket to the June Mega Conference in Sydney, June 10-12. Make me an offer!

Paul Harvey
    0424 225 495

Profile photo of tcannontcannon
    @tcannon

Hi Paul

Maybe put it up on ebay, and that way you will get a good approximation to the "market" value of the ticket.

I'm interested in buying a single ticket but I hesitate to suggest a price because I guess you paid a lot more than I am willing to pay.

Good luck

Tony

Profile photo of beediebeedie
    Participant
    @beedie

The art of the negotiation…..lol………

Tony……… just make the man a offer……..

"If you don't ask you will never receive."…………..

Profile photo of harvest316harvest316
    @harvest316

Whats it worth to you, my friend?

Profile photo of tcannontcannon
    @tcannon

Ok here goes – no offence intended in this offer.

On ebay recently two tickets were sold for $104.50 (check it out by a google search, if not I'll send you the link).

On that unscientific, random, unrepresentative incident, I would say that a single ticket is "worth" approximately $50.

That is my offer – $50.

I'll drive to a metropolitan site in sydney and pay cash upon satisfactory transfer (with property invested) of the ticket.

best wishes for getting a higher price for what will no doubt be a great 3 day conference but I'm hesitant myself in attending (after reading some of the reviews of the 2010 conference) hence the reluctant buyer syndrome.

Regards

Tony

Profile photo of beediebeedie
    Participant
    @beedie
    tcannon wrote:
    I'm hesitant myself in attending (after reading some of the reviews of the 2010 conference) hence the reluctant buyer syndrome.

Regards

Tony

Tony… with no offence meant either……. my senses tell me from your negotation style and comment that as a budding investor …this is a conference that you must not miss… …  its a probaly one of the cheapest investment that you are likely to make in yourself…. and a good chance you may find the missing thread in your quest…. I have attented the last two conferences and picked up enough information relevent  to my investment journey to have paid for itself many times over.

Just do yourself a favour and get there my freind……….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.