All Topics / Value Adding / Online Building Supplies – www.buildfind.com.au

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of alltheway2003alltheway2003
    Participant
    @alltheway2003

Hey guys, if anyone is looking for online building supplies, please check out this company. It is called http://www.buildfind.com.au I was very surprised as it is run by a lady called Meagan. She gave me a cracker deal on a house lot of Insulation, plasterboard and 2 water tanks, She really knew here stuff and looked over my house plans and gave me a lot of technical advice on my plasterboard and insulation and how I could get the best result. Most other companies I got quotes from didn’t offer such advice and just wanted a quick sale. Meagan spent about 1 hr on the phone to me as well, to give me a good understanding of what products would work best and how I could save $$$ in the process. I had everything delivered within 48 hrs. Meagan even gave me a follow up call after the deliveries to make sure I was happy with the service. Her quote was $1400 cheaper than any I could find and all of the products were Australian made too. Just thought I would like to share this good experience in a time when renovating can cause nothing but headaches. And here’s to more women in the construction industry!!

Profile photo of Kent CliffeKent Cliffe
    Participant
    @kent-cliffe

Cheers for the link,

The site seems a little sparse and doesn't have any prices up.

Does anyone know if this site is expanding?

Profile photo of RenoTeamRenoTeam
    @renoteam

Great find alltheway2003, its always a win to find awesome suppliers :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.