All Topics / General Property / Tafe assignment – research organisation some kind of change

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of LP2010LP2010
    @lp2010

Hi

I'm new to the property development industry well actually I'm just learning about it and planing to do some projects in the near future. I'm a bookkeeper and within my studies I need to complete an assignment with any organisation that has come across changes within the industry. My thoughts as I'm so interested in the property development maybe there might be someone out there who would like to share some information towards my assignment as I would like to investigate something that I'm passionate about rather than an organisation I'm not really going to look at any further. So any developers out there could spare a few minutes it would be greatly appreciated. I'm just looking for some sort of change that has occured in your organisation which could be something like industry standards or legislation might of been the influence to your change. Anything really just something that has changed with in the industry.

regards
    Leanne

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

the removal of Part 3a planning provisions in NSW when the government changed,

Profile photo of angelinsydneyangelinsydney
    Participant
    @angelinsydney

Hi Leanne,

In NSW, the granny flat revolution. 

Angel

Profile photo of beediebeedie
    Participant
    @beedie

Changes to flooding standards for building and development based on the January 2011 flood ( Brisbane)

http://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/community-support/emergency-management/flooding/Changes-to-flood-standards/index.htm

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Hmmm howabout the effect of reducing the solar power feed-in tarriff from 60 cents to 40 cents.a.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.