All Topics / Help Needed! / CHEAP tickets to 3 day MEGA CONFERENCE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of TayloredPropertyTayloredProperty
    @tayloredproperty

Hi All,

I have two tickets to this that I purchased last year, and now I cannot go, as I have a massive Skydiving weekend booked in Cairns.

It is much more expensive to cancel the skydiving trip than the conference, so I am putting the tickets up cheap, as it will help fund some beer on the trip perhaps!

$199 FOR BOTH TICKETS! These can definitely be transferred to someone else, and we can do all this via phone and email. Easypeasy!

Last year's conference was amazing, and while I havent purchased property yet due to my new business being started a few months prior to last years conference, I am keen to purchase my next investment property early next year. I took away plenty of knowledge and motivation, and have certainly used some of the tips I learnt in my new business – Taylored Property Management (hehehe just a little plug). I would highly recommend this conference, and I am disappointed I will miss it this year.

I would hate to see these tickets go to waste, so please contact me if you are interested or can ONO. I hope someone can get value out of this amazing 3 day conference!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.