All Topics / Creative Investing / Surat Basin – which town to invest in?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of Investar*Investar*
    @investarfeedback

Whilst conscious that this site is practically owned by the developers these days, my wife noticed this change at work. I would just like to give a heads up… Surat Basin Homes which is part of Surat Basin Property Group which is part of Surat Basin Developments (layers much? pyramid selling!? crikey HA HA) has now got a new alliance/partnership and using its well tucked away brand… Caspian Property Group. I encourage you to look up CASPIAN PROPERTIES BROKERS L.L.C which is listed as a legit business. Caspian Property Group must have made the scammed list?

Full credit to my darling wife of course: http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_faqs_property_scams_9629.aspx

Their new Caspian CEO has come from Slush-Puppie!? The frostie/drink 7/11 company. Well …if it looks like a turd… smells like a turd…

By the way when it comes to investing in these regions… check out the new movie “Promised Land” with Matt Damon and Frances McDormand.

Profile photo of leonleon
    Participant
    @leonjc

Would be very interested to know how everyone is doing in these areas now in 2015, I know of a lot hurting

Profile photo of snakecharmersnakecharmer
    Participant
    @snakecharmer

leon

would be great to hear?

and learn about there stratagies

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.