All Topics / Creative Investing / Dysart, Queensland – Your Comments Please

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Property Investor 1Property Investor 1
    @property-investor-1

Hi Everyone,
    What advice could you give me regarding investing in the town of Dysart, Queensland?
    – Capital Growth (in the next 3 years & 10 years)
    – Rents
    – Population growth
    – Future investment
    – Any other comments?
    Your input would be welcomed.
    Thanks,
    Property Investor 1

Profile photo of onthemoneyonthemoney
    @onthemoney

I have a report showing all the existing and proposed Mining / LNG projects in the entire Surat and Bowen Basin areas. This could be useful for you in terms of your own research and due diligence. If you would like a copy feel free to shoot me an email.

Profile photo of SandraLSandraL
    @sandral

Hi Property Investor1,

The area is definitely booming and worth a look in terms of investing. Just a word of caution on buying developments off the plan in that area, as we've seen and heard of a number of developments taking significantly longer (by up to a year or even two years) than originally planned.

Profile photo of KeyStrategiesKeyStrategies
    @keystrategies

Hi PI 1

My thoughts on Dysart is that it is a HOT market at present – rents have increased and so have market prices – If you are buying now it is certainly at the height of the current market . Still it offers a high return – just be aware that mining town rents and property values can be and are volatile

As far as capital growth is concerned that is an interesting question – for info on population growth and investments speak to the local regional council they always have this type of info available

cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.