All Topics / Help Needed! / Tickets for sale – Steve Mcknight Mega Conference – Sydney June 2011 – $50 off pre-purchase price

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of HumboldtHumboldt
    @humboldt

Hi everyone.

I have 2x pre-purchased tickets to the next 3 day Stev Mcknight Mega Conference for reluctant sale.
    Scheduled for 10-12 June 2011 at the Sydney Convention Centre.

While I was fortunate to attend last year's event, I can no longer attend this one, as planned.

They were pre- purchased for $298, willing to let go for $248. I imagine that they will be more expensive still than the pre-purchase price when released to the public.

PI have confirmed for me that they are indeed transferable, as I left it too late to obtain a refund directly from them.

To contact me, my email address is [email protected], and I will monitor this thread as well.

Look forward to seeing our tickets go to a good home ! While I don't know the agenda for this year's conference, going by last year's one it is sure to be an event not to be missed.

Thanks, Hymie

Profile photo of HumboldtHumboldt
    @humboldt

Best to PM me if possible, or contact via [email protected] .

Any questions, just let me know :)

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

If you can't manage to sell them then I would be happy to take them off your hands.

I will pay for postage.

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of HumboldtHumboldt
    @humboldt

HI everyone,

Full price tickets now being advertised at $395. So purchasing these tickets for $248 is a steal !

Just a reminder that Property Investing have confirmed that ownership details for these tickets are easily transferable to the new owner.

Thanks !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.