All Topics / Help Needed! / RP Data competitors

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of RobbiePRobbieP
    @robbiep

Hi All, I went into the office of RP Data today to discuss some of the subscription options they are offering. As i plan to source property nationally, i find RP Data to be quite limiting in terms of what they offering compared to the price of the package. For example, they have a subscription for about $400 per month which gives you: Sales History + Ownership detailsCMA ReportsOn the Market AccessMarket Valuation reports for $20 (opposed to $50 if you have not suscribed) The problem with this option is that it limits you to 4 Local Government Areas within NSW, which doesn’t really help if you plan to source property nationally. I think if you are a big player in the property game, their services would be ideal. The thing is that i don’t think they cater for the small players who are starting out and they don’t seem flexible on their subscription options. Do you guys know of any other companies who do similar services to RP Data? I was told by RP Data that there are quite a few companies out there who are alot cheaper (he was honest about it) but he said their data and reports had higher quality data. Look forward to hearing from you. Regards,Robbie

Profile photo of RobbiePRobbieP
    @robbiep

Hi All,

I went into the office of RP Data today to discuss some of the subscription options they are offering.

As i plan to source property nationally, i find RP Data to be quite limiting in terms of what they offering compared to the price of the package.

For example, they have a subscription for about $400 per month which gives you:

Sales History + Ownership details
    CMA Reports
    On the Market Access
    Market Valuation reports for $20 (opposed to $50 if you have not suscribed)

The problem with this option is that it limits you to 4 Local Government Areas within NSW, which doesn’t really help if you plan to source property nationally.

I think if you are a big player in the property game, their services would be ideal. The thing is that i don’t think they cater for the small players who are starting out and they don’t seem flexible on their subscription options.

Do you guys know of any other companies who do similar services to RP Data? I was told by RP Data that there are quite a few companies out there who are alot cheaper (he was honest about it) but he said their data and reports had higher quality data.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Robbie

Profile photo of ALF1ALF1
    Participant
    @alf1

Hi Robbie.

Have a look at our website via the link below and have a look at the free video on the functions of our search engine. It's free, it's a hell'v alot cheaper than RP Data and there are no long term contracts. Have a look and you judge for yourself whether there is ANYTHING better on the market today that factors in so many search paramenters (over 35) including Lands Title, realestate.com, Tax depreciation, price, comparable sale and listings, etc, etc, etc…

http://www.legalandfinance.com.au/real-estate-investar.htm

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.