All Topics / Heads Up! / Mega Conference Tickets for sale

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of HumboldtHumboldt
    @humboldt

Hi everyone,

We purchased these tickets last year with the intent of being able to attend another of these great events. But unfortunately we cannot attend any longer, as circumstances have changed. So we're looking to on-sell.
    There are 2 tickets, Emy from PI has confirmed that once sold details can very easily be changed to the new owner.

If you have ever been to one of these events, or have read any reviews, you will know that they are worth every penny.

We would like to recoup the $298 we pre-paid for the two tickets. From memory, this was substantially cheaper than full-priced tickets we paid for last year's event.

If you have any interest, please let us know. My email is [email protected]. I will also try and monitor this thread as well .

Hymie

Profile photo of HumboldtHumboldt
    @humboldt

Have decided to reduce the price by $50 to $248 for the pair of tickets.

From my experience at last year's event, even if you think you can only attend parts of the 3 day event, it is still a no-brainer. The exposure and education, as well as the opportunity to network with like-minded people alone make it a compelling reason to attend.

At the discounted pre-purchase price with the additional reduction, this is a steal !

If you want to know more about the conference ( well, at least my experiences from last year's conference ) , please feel free to ask or send me an email, [email protected] . There are some good threads in the forums as well.

Thanks !

Profile photo of HelpSellHelpSell
    @helpsell

Will try to have friends look at this post…
    it will also be good to email you.

thanks will try

Profile photo of HumboldtHumboldt
    @humboldt

Thanks HelpSell, really appreciate this !

Everyone will appreciate that full price tickets are now being advertised at $395. So purchasing my tickets for $248 is a steal !

Although I won't be recouping my purchase costs.

Just a reminder that Property Investing have confirmed that ownership details for these tickets are easily transferable to the new owner.

Thanks !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.