All Topics / Help Needed! / Western Sydney Property Group/Universal property group/ Bhatla Investments

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of desiluckydesilucky
    @desilucky

Hello All,,,,lovely peps,,

I have bought an off the plan property from above builder. I just came to know about this website recently,, and I am reading mixed opinions about this builder, I did went thru recent ASIC conviction about EU as well.. Can someone please help me to know that when I bought property the size of backyard was displayed as 90sq meters. Now the builder have changed the size of my backyard down to 70 sq neters.. I am entitled to withdraw the contract, I have already given 5% deposit to above person's, also is there any legal advice I can sought,, or would I have still commit to the rest of ammount.

Lastly if someone from us who already have bought his property can you let us know,, any issues you had,,

Awaiting your replies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Thanking in advance,,,,,,,,

Profile photo of desiluckydesilucky
    @desilucky

Hello Peps,,
    Anyone here in this gang who have bought from above builder, experiencing difficulty,, if so, what kind of things I should be aware offfff,,
    pls assist,,
    thanks

Profile photo of angelinsydneyangelinsydney
    Participant
    @angelinsydney

Hi Desilucky,

You need to speak to your solicitor ASAP,   I am ssuming you did your due diligence before signing on the dotted line?

The forum member are not able to give professional advice on this nature. We don't know what terms and conditions you agreed on with the builders. 

You do have our prayers for a speedy resolution though.

Take care.

Angel

Profile photo of songofjoysongofjoy
    Participant
    @songofjoy

Hi DesiLucky,

Any responses this far? Hope you have sorted this out.

Currently I am evaluating some OTP by this group, and i am wondering should I really hold my thought after reading your comments. Can you share what other 'mixed' feedback have you found or received about this builder.

Your help is appreciated.

cheers

s.

Profile photo of desiluckydesilucky
    @desilucky

Hello songofjoy,,
    Mate stay away from this group,,, cheapest quality used,, cheapest tradesman,, I even wonder they have licence before they do any work, and lastly they have such a bad repo, reselling will always be an issue,, due to bad name,, look at peps selling their property in market those peps who bought from this people,,, few years back,,,, I would rather recommend, there are plenty of properties in market,,, and lot of options to pursue,,,, or build privately,,,, hope that helps

Profile photo of InsightfulInsightful
    @insightful

Hi Guys,

This post is a bit of warning to all of those peeps who are looking at signing Call & Put option.  DO NOT SIGN anything before you speak with your solicitor. Here is my classic example. I wanted to take benefit of post 1st October FHOG scheme that the government has on offer. The person I was dealing with suggested me that i should enter a 'Call and Put" option. what this document does is(as described to me) it fixes the price of the property and allows you to settle the property at a future date thus enabling us to obtain the FHOG. THIS IS A CON. They will pressurize you with all their tantrums to sign the document without consulting your solicitor. I later found out that in the document he was asking me to sign, my fees for the call option was in tens of thousands where as their put option fee was merely $1. If something happens between the period of you signing that document and that future date and you cannot buy the property any more,your tens of thousands of the deposit will be forfeited by the vendor. Further,the vendor will exercise his put option after the expiry date of our call option in which YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY THE PROPERTY.YOU WILL HAVE  NO CHOICE what so ever. Legally/technically, they can sue us on the basis of our signed agreement.

Although,the document in itself is a legal document covering every angle for the vendor/builder. It seems to be legitimate but the clauses are outrgeous and if excercised, it will burn you.

Besides, I can't comment on the workmanship of the house since i did not buy one. If you have money with you, go through the bank (normal process). Do not hand out money to them. Let your  solicitor and bank deal with the intricacies of the legal process. 

Moral of the story: Do not put your hard earned money into risk. Do not sign without consulting your solicitor and where possible stay away from entering into 'Call & Put' Option.

Profile photo of cannotstandcannotstand
    Participant
    @cannotstand

Withdraw the contract if it's not too late. 

I'm 100% sure that you will regret once you do you final inspection or even before.

Poor repairing services and very dishonest. I am thinking taking legal actions against them.

Stay away from these guys.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.