All Topics / Opinionated! / Received a call on my mobile regarding ACN?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of ForeverStudentForeverStudent
    @foreverstudent

Met this guy on a business breakfast sometime last year and he gave me a call saying he was impressed with how professional I was, blah, blah.

Anyway he got me to talk to a suppose to be Vice President or something from the US and talked about how this company is endorsed by Donald Trump and that. I told him I'll check the company out first which I usually do and asked him what my role would be in this thing. He told me that the role would include recruiting people etc. I told him that I'm not prepared to do that then he simply thanked me and hanged up.

I checked the suppose to be Donald Trump endorsement and there he was, Donald Trump endorsing this company. I'm a big fan of Donald Trump but I have to admit that I lost a bit of respect for him when I watched the endorsement. Apart from being rehearsed, there was no conviction on his part (to me anyway) while he was talking about this company.

Oh well, that's all I have to say about it.

Profile photo of ALF1ALF1
    Participant
    @alf1

Hi again Forever Student.

Let me take a wild guess at this. The company is called ACN Australia and the little grey headed Vice President guy you met had an American accent and his name was Eugene. How am I doing here? If some of this is right then you were shown the 21st century equivilant of a multi level marketing/pyramid selling scheme involving the use of telephone and internet capabilities. I looked into it about 2 years ago, went to one of their full of hype, pat-everyone-on-the-back, ra,ra meetings and was reminded of Herbalife and Amway. You can make up your own mind but it seemed to me that their top earners made their incomes on the blood,sweat and backs of all the plebs underneath them (their 'downline' as these mobs like to call it), just like all these other American based MLM businesses..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.