All Topics / Value Adding / Laundry location

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of danjordanjor
    @danjor

Hi,

I have recently purchased a 3 bed, 1 bath property. Currently the layout of the house is quite strange with the laundry right in the middle of the house making the room infront unusable with a tiny kitchen.

We have a double garage which is not attached to the house. If we were to build an extension onto the garage to house a good sized laundry with another toilet & shower and in turn able to extend the kitchen to a decent size with room for a dining table, what are your thoughts…

Do you think the laundry being seperate from the house could effect our resale? or would the extra living space be more beneficial

Any input would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks

Jorja

Profile photo of soapstreamsoapstream
    @soapstream

Hi Jorja,

I would be happy to have a look at the design for you if you want to draw a mud map of your house and send it to me.

I have done lots of additions to houses and have been doing design changes for many years.

Happy to help

cheers Soapstream 

Profile photo of HarmarHarmar
    @harmar

dear,
             i dont expect that the laundry separation will reduce the cost or another theft. i think extra living space will be admired and beneficial as compared to laundry and small kitchen . the good thing will be that there will be dinning table attachment too .

if u interested do the laundry separate .

bye

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.