All Topics / General Property / GDP and Current Aust Debt

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of IntrigueIntrigue
    @intrigue

Hello all, I read and read and read but cant remember all this economy stuffs.

If someone knows the data or where to find it quickly I would appreciate your help.

I read an article today that says Japans debt is equal to twice is annual GDP… wow

I read some stuffs of Australias debt to GDP the other day but cant find again. I actually think it was more about the fact the most of our foreign debt is not gvt debt rather personal mortgage debt.

So.. if I know Japans debt is twice their annual GDP what is our national debt as numbers and percentage of our GDP?

Profile photo of ALF1ALF1
    Participant
    @alf1

Try the Financial Review Newspaper or its online version. It's practically the "Bible" of the financial masses who are into Macro and Micro Economics and what is happening locally as well as abroad. If that doesn't work, in around 4 years you could have a Bachelor of Economics and then you're laughing!

Profile photo of FullyFully
    @fully

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_public_debt

Australia's at 22%

If you read further with Japan there external dept is only 51% (2.2trillion) and there assets value is 5 times that (11 trillion). Not sure what that means though..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.