All Topics / Creative Investing / Anyone heard of Return Fare Investments

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of tylon020tylon020
    Participant
    @tylon020

I've been trying to get info on a company I came across Return Fare Investments. They target a niche market – refurbished mobile homes. Cash down is roughly $26k and the return is +ve cashflow. The returns look great almost too good to be true…. wanted to see if anyone has heard of them or had any personal experiences with the company.

Profile photo of angelinsydneyangelinsydney
    Participant
    @angelinsydney

Hi,

Personally…. I wouldn’t do it. Na, a! Keep $26K in pocket and whistle away.

My suggestion, this is NOT advice, put $26K as deposit on a Port Lincoln house in South Australia. Yummy!!!

Angel

Profile photo of caveatemptorcaveatemptor
    Participant
    @caveatemptor

Rodney Hill of return fare investments is currently under investigation from qld police for fraud relating to this investment scheme! 35 investors and 1.2million dollars… His new scheme is flux property trust, we gave him $3500 deposit back in September and he promises weekly he will return but we are still waiting. Fair trading are talking to his solicitor and he should have instructions Monday? Keep well clear of anything Rodney Hill is involved with.

Profile photo of RedwoodRedwood
    Participant
    @redwood

Good to know, i'll look into this. Had a client inquire about the same mob this week, I had not heard of them however did say 'if it is to good to be true, investigate hurder….'

Cheers, Ivan

Redwood | REDWOOD | SMSF | PROPERTY | FINANCE
    http://redwoodadvisory.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

SMSF - PROPERTY INVESTMENT - WEALTH CREATION AND FINANCE SOLUTIONS

Profile photo of caveatemptorcaveatemptor
    Participant
    @caveatemptor

Anyone who has been screwed by Rodney Hill can contact burpengary fraud squad or to try recover funds (Bwahahaha) Robert Bax and associates in Nundah who are representing Rodney in “debt recovery” matters

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.