All Topics / General Property / Tradie Brokerage?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of brazybrazy
    Participant
    @brazy

Hi guys I'm pretty new to the site, have been reading a lot but this is my fist post.

I've noticed in a few posts that people have some trouble with finding good tradies to do repairs etc on there rental properties. Or they find a good tradie but pay dearly for them. I was wondering if there would be any interest for a business who has contacts with many tradies in all fields and can effectively broker a better price for the investor. That way at least you would have peace of mind as the only good tradies would be used, and the best price would be attained.

I'm thinking that it would be perfect for people investing interstate or even out of town when it isn't easy to find someone who isn't just out to rip you off. Anyway, any feedback would be great so let me know what you think :)

Cheers guys

Brazy

Profile photo of ALF1ALF1
    Participant
    @alf1

A Tradesperson Brokering Firm for Property Investors and Managers? Mmmmmm……. I LIKE IT Brazy!

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

We have one here in Qld (cant remember the name of the organisation) but to be honest it is not that effective.

Anyone decently priced doesnt need to compete with others for the work.

Nice theory but in practice i dont think it will get off the ground. 

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.