All Topics / Help Needed! / Selling Development Project – Any Recs for Real Estate agents in the Nundah area?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of IxnayeIxnaye
    @ixnaye

Hi everyone

I everyone I have a boutique development project on the inner northside of Brisbane (Nundah/Wavell Hts border) that I want to put up for sale.

Its a boutique development for 3 executive style terrace houses, each with:

3 BRM / 3 BTH / DLUG and each have Private Rooftop Garden Terraces with awesome views!

DA is all approved the only thing remaining to finalise the BA is to get a builder to sign on the dotted line, the site has been cleared and is ready to GO!

My father is a builder and he was going to build them for me as a family project but he had a stroke and has had to retire and I am now living on the Sunshine Coast so I have decided I just don't want the stress and hassle of doing it on my own so I'm going to sell it. 

Does anyone have any recommendations for a real estate agent around the Nundah area that deals with development sites?

Thanks in advance

Renae

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Renae

Want to post some details?

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of beediebeedie
    Participant
    @beedie

John Sportelli …. one of  the legends with development sites , has a good data base

http://www.remaxintegrity.com.au/listings?rd=1&a=3788&type=1

Id like to know the details, send me a email if you wish.
    Cheers
    Michael

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.