All Topics / Help Needed! / mortgage brokers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of JMillerJMiller
    @jmiller

Hi
    I was of the understanding that brokers were really expensive what are the going costs? also does anyone know a good broker in adelaide ? thanks

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi JM

i think you have been misinformed.

Most of us receive a commission from the lender with whom we place your business with so do not charge the client any initial or ongoing fees at all.

Some Brokers charge a fee if the deal is complex or commercial but most work on a commission basis.

With the internet and email these days you have been based in Melbourne and have clients in Berlin.

I have hundreds of inter state, intra state and overseas expat forum clients.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of JMillerJMiller
    @jmiller

Thanks richard

I live rural remote NSW no access to mortgage brokers locally. Is there anything I should look for when searching for a broker?
    cheers

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Hi Jmiller

You want to know that they understand investors and will structure you finances accordingly. As Richard said, with email, fax etc it doesn’t matter where the broker or client are located – you should give Richard a buzz, he’ll sort it out.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

Just because someone is a mortgage broker doesn’t mean they are right for you. There are good and bad brokers just like there are good and bad teachers in school.

Make sure your broker understands what you are trying to achieve, because if you are trying to invest and they only deal with PPORs then they may want to structure things like you own a home rather than structure them so it is beneficial to your investment.

I have heard from a lot of people on this forum that Richard is very good and I wouldn’t hesitate to try him out. To me I would imagine that brokers in rural areas would know less than a broker who has clients all over the country and all over the world.

Good luck

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of kong71286kong71286
    Participant
    @kong71286

I don't really know much about brokers, but TerryW has contributed greatly to these forums, and seems like a nice person I would want to do business with

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.