All Topics / Help Needed! / I want to retire in 6 Years, Going to make it happen ;)

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of crustycrusty
    Participant
    @crusty

Here is a hint   Zaul, to invest you need capital and cashflow.  Did you think about starting a buisiness there are opportunities every -where. I come across them almost every week   As you  have connections in Canada and australia I will tell you about one that involves these countries.   You should be able to buy grain augers in canada for about 3k in flat packs ship them to australia assemble them your self or pay some-one a couple a 100 bucks to assemble, should only take about a day.    Sell them for 7-12k.  I know a guy younger than you doing this some weeks he makes over 10k, if  he sells 3   Simply by recognizing  oportunity.  This is probably the first and last time any-one will tell you about opportunity like this, any good deals, most people will keep them to themseves you have to get of your arse  find them for yourself and act.  You need to put in  some effort yourself.  

Profile photo of angelinsydneyangelinsydney
    Participant
    @angelinsydney

Hi Zaul,

Thanks for the good words, I can only commit to mentoring if you are Sydney-based.   I do help a lot of people with time.  I classify myself as a "good sounding board."

I observe that you are actually  very confused with things.  Your understanding of the realities in the real estate market in Canada and Australia are mixed up.

You really need to focus on one thing and become a subject matter expert on that particular market.  You can't be all over the place.  Enthusiasm is great.   I can also sense a risk-taking personality but this characteristic will not take you very far unless you can focus.

If you want to invest in  Canada, as you repeated claim, you need a Canadian mentor with understanding of Canadian taxation rules, real estate laws and other relevant issues.  Australian-based investors cannot help.  Now, if you want to invest here, see me.  I have all the time in the world.    Don't hide in Penrith again, ok?

Take care.

Angel

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.