All Topics / Help Needed! / Any good Land load insurance suggestion?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Tech4uTech4u
    @tech4u

Folks,

I'd tried to find something similar to this subject in the forum and I could not find one.

Do you have any suggestion for good land load insurance?

And how would you decide which one is the right?

Thank you in advance!

Best,
    Amit

Profile photo of angelinsydneyangelinsydney
    Participant
    @angelinsydney

Hi Amit,

Insurance companies pretty much offer the same protection and exclusions. You must decide on customer service and price.

Usually, if you package your car, home and contents and landlord insurance together with the same company, you get a discount. But then, some people prefer insurance to be handled by different companies.

Take care.

Angelina

Profile photo of Tech4uTech4u
    @tech4u

Hello Angelina,

Thank you for that.

I've dual key apartment and have been going through around with different insurance company. They are asking to take it separately, as one for studio + one for 1 bedroom.  So overall I need two insurances.

I just need to know someone who is really good at not only taking money for insurance policy but also giving the claim back. Then I thought to put my need here and wonder if anyone have good experience with specific company. Based on these replies I can make a judgment on where to go.

The problem with selecting the right one is that I will get to know only when I will claim.

People are claiming about http://terrischeer.com.au/

Anyone?

Ta

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Terri Scheer are ok – I don’t think they’ll insure if you self manage though.

I use ING and Real Insurance. Both are competitive and both allow self managing.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of Tech4uTech4u
    @tech4u

Jamie Hi,

It is managed through Property Management. They'd also approached me with REST or Real that I don't remember but I did not took their thoughts as I want to find my own stats who is best when actually I claim.

I've my personal insurances with ING and also I used to have car insurance with them. But I'd never claimed with them. However, their prices are quite good.
    Still wondering, anyone really claimed and got professional service from insurance company then?

Also, do you see any benefit if I buy insurance through Property Management; I doubt if they help to claim?
    Or it is overall my responsibility; if I get crook tenant?

At present I am living in Studio so I've not taken any insurance as I can see quickly if someone make noise. However, I am planning to move out soon.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.