All Topics / Heads Up! / Is RP data ripping you off?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of lvragelvrage
    @lvrage

An RP data staff member admitted to me on Monday that they have been debiting extra funds from existing customers for a new service without client's consent.

If you do not request them to stop this they think it is ok to keep taking from you, please check your bills and see if they are ripping you off too. For the last 2 months they have taken an extra $80 from me.

They also are trying to demand of me a 90 days advance payment to end my service even though my contract with them is expired.

Are they not making enough money already? I would be interested to know if any other investors or agents out there have had similar problems <moderator: delete personal comment>. 

Profile photo of ALF1ALF1
    Participant
    @alf1

G'day IVRage.

Yeah, RP Data and APM lock you in to long term contracts which can become quite costly. Even if you just want the odd report they are still both expensive. As an alternative, why not have a look at our new property investor search engine which combines RP-Data, realeastate.com. Lands Title Offices in every state, Tax Depreciation Schedules up to 10 years, and so on…. In fact, our new search engine for property investors has 35 different search parameters as opposed to 7 – 8, which is the most any of the others currently provide. Have a look at the Investing tab on our website and check out the free video and make up your own mind. Best of all – it's free to have a look and if you decide to test it out, there are NO long term contracts. You simply renew each month you need the product. I promise you it's worth not only a look but there is absolutely NOTHING even close to it available for the Aussie Property Investor on the market today.

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Oh, you've realised what you have signed is not just a fixed term ie 12 months but 12 months & you are required to give notice to end the contract? Hmm, it pays to read the fine print – if you don't need it, terminate it.

Profile photo of CoastalHolidayRentalsCoastalHolidayRentals
    Participant
    @coastalholidayrentals

I use Price Finder… 1/2 the price aon a month to month contract, and there service is fantastic.

Profile photo of jamin86jamin86
    @jamin86

I have used saleprices.com.au its the best. It’s good for one off reports and quite cheap ($9 per report).

Profile photo of Ultra PropertyUltra Property
    @ultra-property

We use Pricefinder.com.au, not only user friendly but more cost effective.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.