All Topics / Help Needed! / Is Australia Still The Place To Invest In Property?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Clinton45Clinton45
    Participant
    @clinton45

With all that is going on lateley, is Australia still one of the best places in the world to invest in Property? There are some interesting facts below, however with the cost of living and interest rates soaring are we really in that good of a situation to continue to make big money from property investments.

1. Historically, Australian property values have doubled every 7-10 years.
    2. Australia is economically and politically stable.
    3. Migrants are moving into the country at an increased rate annually (increasing demand on property rentals).
    4. Parts of Australia (Especially W.A) are facing a shortage of workforce to build more housing for the increasing
    5. population (supply and demand rule).
    6. Our government provides a very friendly tax scheme to property investors (sometimes .)

I beleive these points above make a strong case that the Australian property market is still in good hands. However I am no expert and could be wrong. What is the general feel of the standing of property investment in Australia at the moment?

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

no, I’d much rather some of the less stable countries like Fiji, Libya, India or the middle east.

Alternatively parts of Japan are quite ‘hot’ at the moment.

Profile photo of JackSmithJackSmith
    Participant
    @jacksmith

If you’re a potential homebuyer or an investor on the sidelines, trying to figure out which property investment options to make to ride the current wave of real estate market’s boom there are still plenty of opportunities for investors for the potential rewards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.