All Topics / Finance / Bankwest Premium Home Loan

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Profile photo of ksherwellksherwell
    @ksherwell

St.George/BankSA is running a special Advantage Package discount offer for new applications received from Thursday 31 March until Tuesday 31 May 2011

St George running new Campaign

St.George/BankSA Campaign Package Discounts:

$250k – $499k: 0.80% p.a.
    $500k – $749k: 0.85% p.a.
    $750k – $999k: 0.90% p.a.
    >$1m: 0.95% p.a.

2. St.George 1.00% Discount Variable Rate Offer + $700 refinance rebate:

This campaign will continue to run until Tuesday 31 May.

Profile photo of NSW2011NSW2011
    @nsw2011

Thanks for that Kane! Bankwest is still my frontrunner but as their pre approval process doesn't count for much, I've decided to hold off applying for now. As I've got a 30% deposit (genuine savings), no debt, I've been in my present job for almost 2 years and a clean credit history, the mortgage broker doesn't forsee that I'd have a problem getting a loan. There seems to be all sorts of specials happening at the moment. Thanks for all your help – appreciate it!

Profile photo of ksherwellksherwell
    @ksherwell

Thats alright NSW2011, you are right the market is very competitive and I can tell you it’s booming. Just over the weekend I got 14 applications over NSW and VIC, 10 are refinancing. They are all after the cash backs from NAB, CBA and St George and their competitive interest rates.
    If I had Bankwest I could help you, but they are currently out of the referral market.

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

Sorry to hijack the post

It is through NAB Broker… Choice package with multiple loans. Not sure how the deal get through…

@nsw2011
    god_of_money wrote:
    Sorry to hijack the post…

Just joking GOM … it has been very interesting reading  Carry on ..

Profile photo of Solomon10Solomon10
    Participant
    @solomon10

I am with bankwest and have never had a problem with them, easy to deal with. Although they did let it go down to the wire on settlement day but came through… If i am correct they still have a special going with no up front fees for new loans, check out their website to be sure.

@nsw2011
    Solomon10 wrote:
    I am with bankwest and have never had a problem with them, easy to deal with. Although they did let it go down to the wire on settlement day but came through… If i am correct they still have a special going with no up front fees for new loans, check out their website to be sure.

Thanks for your post Solomon. Yes, the broker mentioned this. I think it is valid until the end of May but it might be extended

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.