Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of BrisboyBrisboy
    Participant
    @brisboy
    Profile photo of Ultra PropertyUltra Property
    @ultra-property

We have a project at Camp Hill recently been approved for five townhouses with city views. Depending on your block size and location etc, you maybe able to subdivision or apply for DA for townhouses and units to on sell for a higher value. It's best to do some research and feasibility and see how the numbers stack up.

Profile photo of beediebeedie
    Participant
    @beedie

How big are your blocks?
    Are they subject to demolition control?
    Whats the length of  frontages? etc

Profile photo of BrisboyBrisboy
    Participant
    @brisboy

Hey,

The blocks are both only 640 blocks, so not large enough to subdivide. However the camp hill property is a corner block. My next door neighbour has their property currenly for sale. If I purchased it the council has informed me I could split the two properties into 3 seperate blocks.

Profile photo of angelinsydneyangelinsydney
    Participant
    @angelinsydney

Hi Brisboy,

If I were you, I’d take what council tells you with a grain of salt.

If you really like the property for sale and you can afford it, by all means, buy it. However, just in case council has given you the wrong advice, make sure you have a Plan B that will work in your favour just as well.

Trust me, I’ve dealt with Council and you will not believe how much pain they can inflict. I have this theory that for some town planners, it’s a power game. They love the power they have over your life. :) some of them may even suffer from narcissistic tendencies. Or maybe ego-mania. Or maybe some sort of psychopathy not in the medical books yet.

Joking aside, good luck.

Take care.

Angel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.