All Topics / Heads Up! / APN (Melb) 4 April Meeting – Hear from Lisa Parker the Investment Property Match Maker plus much more!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

NEXT MEETING Monday 4th APRIL 2011
    Mark it in your diary – ALL WELCOME!!!
    Hear from a great speakers and network with other property investors 

How are your negotiation skills? 

Do you know how to use the selling real estate agent to help YOU buy for less? 

AND Do you know the biggest mistakes buyers make when negotiating & how to avoid them? 

Well if not (and I can tell you I am one of them) then come to our meeting on 4th April and listen to Lisa Parker the Investment Property Match Maker.  Lisa is a buyers advocate so she KNOWS negotiating.  She lives and breathes negotiation.  And you know what they say about property investing – you make the money when you buy! Find out all the tricks and hints from a super negotiator.  I wonder if she will wear her Super Negotiating cape. 

Our Regular Speakers
    Troy Harris
    from Rookie Developer to show you how to become a property developer
    Neil Gorman from Mortgage Choice know a LOT about finance.

Medine Simmons from Step By Step to Property Success

Details of our meetings are as follows;

WHAT TIME? 6.30pm for 7.00pm start – 9.30pm finish and networking from 9.30pm – 10.00pm

WHERE IS THE MEETING? New Hope Baptist Church, Community Events Room – cnr Middleborough and Springfield Rds, North Blackburn, Victoria.   

For more details about the meeting please go to http://www.activepropertynetwork.com.au/melbourne.html

Price – $30 at the door or pay online before hand for only $25.

Regards

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.