All Topics / Help Needed! / Subdividing in Narre Warren, Victoria – Builders or any helpful advice

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of energy4anarchyenergy4anarchy
    @energy4anarchy

Dear Property Investor readers.

I have an IP located in Narre Warren. Its on a relatively large block and has always potentially been able to house something else.
    We were interested in selling it lately, but thoughts have come to mind to fully investigate the chance of actually going through with a subdivision.
    This is completly new to me.
    I was wondering if there are any building companies out there who take care of the whole process. They make their $$$ by organizing everything and i get the convenience of dealing with one company.
    I’m sure a little bit could be saved doing it myself… but i honestly have no knowledge of this area, nor do i have the time to organize it.
    If anyone can offer some advice, would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

Have you heard of Metropole they advertise in Australian Property investor magazine
    they may be what you are looking for – I have never used them so you would need to check them out yourself
    http://www.metropole.com.au/develop-a-property/

Profile photo of Ultra PropertyUltra Property
    @ultra-property

Find a project manager in your area, they can assist you in all areas of the subdivision process.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.