All Topics / General Property / up and coming brisbane suburb

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of david jbdavid jb
    @david-jb

HI, looking for brisbane suburbs that are ear mark for rezoning or developement by brisbane city council.

I hear that Mt Gravat has been draughted to be rezoned to make it a second hub out side of the city.

Is there any body that can confirm this and is there any where that can be recomended to look at for short to medium term suburb growth?????

Profile photo of IP FreelyIP Freely
    @ip-freely

Either check the council’s website, speak to council’s planner or dept of planning/DSE

Profile photo of Mick CMick C
    Participant
    @shape

David where did u hear this?

Regards
    Michael

Mick C | Shape Home Loans
    http://www.shapehomeloans.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Same Banks. Better Rates. Served With a Passion.

Profile photo of david jbdavid jb
    @david-jb

heard it through two different people. One a young guy about to buy in the area. Another was in in passing conversation with a real estate agent about a year ago.

Profile photo of ajaydee73ajaydee73
    Participant
    @ajaydee73

What kind of zoning will make it a second hub of Brisbane?

Profile photo of Andrew_AAndrew_A
    Participant
    @andrew_a

Perhaps your information source is thinking of the SEQ regional plan? Upper Mt Gravatt and Carindale are principal activity centres from this document, nothing new about that information though.

TOD (transport orientated development) is also a possibility, but nothing specific for Mt Gravatt that I have seen.

Generally a nice area though! :)

Profile photo of Johnwilly1000Johnwilly1000
    Participant
    @johnwilly1000

Heyall
    I been investing in this area for last 2 years and I’m banking on this 2nd city hub. Council have sent me there plans and hope part of it will start happening by end year. This will enable more developers in and build more buildings infrastructure etc. They are allowing in some places up to 8 stories high and some 6 etc. myer is said to be built in garden city shopping. And heaps more improvements In the coming future. Its also got good freeway access mountain view, shopping centre, mt gravatt showground/flea market and much more. So get in so my house can soar whoahahahwhoahahha

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.