All Topics / Help Needed! / Steve McNight Property Update

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of DHCPDHCP
    @dhcp

Hi Steve,

I've attended your Sydney Property Update few days ago. You were right, there were tons of materials to get through in a short space of couple of hours. In your presentation, you've mentioned investing in the US, which you've already done and still investing further.

Furthermore, you were right also, that investing in the US is now a lifetime opportunity because in our lifetime the condition right now of the US property market will only come once. In few years from now, I certainly don't want to look back in this period where such excellent opportunity present itself (i.e. investing in the US) and didn't not taken the chance.

When I read your first book, I thought to myself well that EREA has long gone. Also, I cannot see returning again in the Australian property market? But, you've mentioned during your property update that such period has returned but in the US.

The bottom line, I'll be parking my equity in the US property market much like you. This is no brainer from me, that is, if I purchase a negative geared property in Sydney, I'll have to continue funding that property until to the day it becomes neutral then positive cashflow. On the contrary, for the same amount of deposit (e.g. $40K) I can purchase US property, positive cashflow from day one…since the property is positive cashflow, i don't even have to worry about funding it out of my pocket.

Finally, in the near future, I'm expecting another BEST selling real estate book from you out of your experienced from investing in the US?

Regards,
    Leo

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.