All Topics / Heads Up! / Feedback on Bill Zheng’s latest workshops?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Tim RileyTim Riley
    Participant
    @tim-riley

Hi,

I didn’t have a chance to go to one of Bill Zheng’s latest workshops in Melbourne (http://info.investorsdirect.com.au/rp/417/process.clsp?EmailId=500033303&Token=2BE6AD753DB65618D0AE80E9B34B9D378).

Was wondering whether anyone on the forum did and what their key out takes were?

Regards

Profile photo of Greg ReidGreg Reid
    @greg-reid

Tim,
    I did attend Bill's latest boardroom seminar. I have been going to his seminars for some years now, he is an interesting speaker with some good ideas. It appears he has closed down his gold and silver business and the green deals and just concentrating on offering one on one type advice for a cost rather than trying to do a lot of things.
    He seems to have moved to purchasing H&L packages that he says he can obtain at discount prices, both land and build and then investors hold for 12 months or so and sell to generate an cash flow return.
    It is a big move away from what he has previously advocated, partly due to finance availability and the market itself but what he claims and what he can deliver may be two different things. I had a client attend, was given prices for a H&L at Point Cook (Vic) that they said was good value but the client did independent research and found he could have purchased cheaper in the area from the same developer and builder.
    It makes you wonder. By all means do your own research.
    Good luck in investing
    Greg

Profile photo of Tim RileyTim Riley
    Participant
    @tim-riley

Hi Greg,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. That certainly is a departure from Bill’s past seminars…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.