All Topics / Opinionated! / Property Women Brilliant Diamond program

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of lbluedentolbluedento
    Participant
    @lbluedento

Has anyone done this? I am trying to decide if it is worth doing the Brilliant program or the RESULTS mentoring program.

Profile photo of kemjaykemjay
    @kemjay

I would be interested to hear about this too. I am considering doing either

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

RESULTS is a fantastic program.

Profile photo of lizzie.jameslizzie.james
    @lizzie.james
    lbluedento wrote:
    Has anyone done this? I am trying to decide if it is worth doing the Brilliant program or the RESULTS mentoring program.

Hi Ibluedento, have you attended the Brilliant program at property women? If so, can you share your opinions on it? Thank you.

Profile photo of lbluedentolbluedento
    Participant
    @lbluedento

I did the Brilliants Program this year and I really enjoyed it. I was a newbie to investing, I had 3 IPs but I had stumbled into it and really didn’t know what I was doing.

Why I enjoyed the course:
    1. The networks I developed – both the group of 16 women I did it with (the majority of us are in contact every day) also the professional connections I have.
    2. The resources I now have at my disposal – again these are in varied formats – books, CDs, DVDs, seminar notes, audio files and people!
    3. The confidence I gained – with knowledge comes confidence
    4. I liked the fact that 90% of the time I was networking with and learning from women.

Happy to talk in more detail about any of it but sorry I can hear my 2 kids trying to kill each other and so I have to go

Cheers

Ruth

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.