All Topics / Help Needed! / So what rate interest rate are you getting

Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Profile photo of camjanicecamjanice
    Participant
    @camjanice

I use bankwest.  Rate is 6.85% (no honeymoon) with no annual fee.  At the time I took out the loans there were no application fees and 100% offset account with a minimal monthly fee.  Only problem has been bankwest was slow to process my loans and I was late for settlement two out of two times!  Living in remote WA didn't help. 

Profile photo of NM7NM7
    Participant
    @nm7
    camjanice wrote:
    I use bankwest.  Rate is 6.85% (no honeymoon) with no annual fee.  At the time I took out the loans there were no application fees and 100% offset account with a minimal monthly fee.  Only problem has been bankwest was slow to process my loans and I was late for settlement two out of two times!  Living in remote WA didn't help. 

Hi camjanice,

I know what you mean with Bankwest being slow as we had similar issues with them & I forced them to cover the penalty cost for the settlement delay as well as provide me an additional payment as compensation … was a hard battle but I managed to win finally. I’m looking at moving out of my Bankwest loan (currently on 6.78%) and consider going for 2 years fixed with Citibank at 6.25%. Citibank has a special of $1000 cash back as well to cover any exit cost from BW & legal cost for the new loan.

I recommend you contact Michael Chan on [email protected] as I had some recently chat with him & found his services to be very prompt and useful.

Cheers’
    PfP

Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.