All Topics / Heads Up! / iClub Feedback

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of ZacJZacJ
    Participant
    @zacj

Hi Guys,

I would like to get some feedback on this website's iClub membership – I actually signed up for it last year, but pulled out the next day due to various reasons. (It will also be interesting to see if this site's admin is transparent enough to let this topic continue uncensored – if there are any bad comments…)

So – have you signed up? And how has the experience been? Valuable? Worth the money? Helped you get any more deals? Has the USA pack been released? Any other details you'd like to share?

Would love to hear everyone's feedback!

Profile photo of lbluedentolbluedento
    Participant
    @lbluedento

I didn’t think it was even up and running yet. On the site it mentions it starting in 2011

Profile photo of ZacJZacJ
    Participant
    @zacj

Well in that case what happened to everyone who signed up at those meetings months ago??

Profile photo of cturner22cturner22
    Participant
    @cturner22

Hi All
    Im a newbie here, and Im about to sign up 4 iclub! Launches in March 2011.Im really excited to get on board and learn!

Profile photo of ZacJZacJ
    Participant
    @zacj
    cturner22 wrote:
    Hi All
    Launches in March 2011.

Hm sucks if you joined up 5 months ago when it was meant to be launching imminently…

Profile photo of luke86luke86
    Participant
    @luke86

I joined last year in November. It has been quite worthwhile so far- there have been online video seminars on USA Tax Lein and Tax Deed investing, a 'Getting Started in Property Investing' seminar and a few other videos. There has also been other reading materail and monthly videos about a bunch of other things. It is quite expensive, $70 per month, but it is better value than paying thousands of dollars for seminars. You also get two free tickets to the annual property conference, and I also got two tickets to a Peter Daniels day (which I though was a total waste of time- tey just tried to sell you gold but that is another story).

Anyway in summary- worthwhile if you are just starting out. And it definitely launched in December ast year.

Only problem is that we are still waiting for the USA investing pack, which must be coming out in March.

Luke

Profile photo of cturner22cturner22
    Participant
    @cturner22

Hi Luke
    So do you thinks its value for money?  For me, I thought it was an affordable beginning as I wanted to join the RESULTS mentoring program, but Im still organising my finances and did not have the funds available
    Thanks

Profile photo of mccozmccoz
    Participant
    @mccoz

Hi guys,

I joined up back in November and have been receiving information on a monthly basis since then.

Regarding value, for a newbie who intends to be active in property investing, I think it would be excellent value. You’ll get access to a wide spectrum of property related info.

As someone like myself who has attended a few PI seminars in the past, and already purchased products, (have been developing for about 6 years now), I am receiving a mix of information I already have (or videos of seminars attended), plus new bits.

Overall then , in terms of value for me, I would consider it reasonable.

so far, I’ve got value from from some USA content. Also, two free tickets to each of Steve’s regular live updates, which I always like to attend, plus other perks, including a 16GB Ipod when joining, so you can download all new information pretty easily from the website (info is mostly in video and pdf format), perfect for listening on car trips etc. Really handy and keeps up the motivation levels.

ZacJ, in answer to your questions,

– some USA stuff (tax liens) has already come out. I believe there’s more USA related info to come in March.
    – haven’t bought any more deals since, but I’m pretty busy at the moment with the 3 residential developments going at the moment. As I said, it helps keeps up my motivation levels, and if I’m frequently tapping in to my Ipod, it actually encourages me to keep above that complacent zone that we can all get comfortable in.

mccoz

Profile photo of luke86luke86
    Participant
    @luke86
    cturner22 wrote:
    Hi Luke
    So do you thinks its value for money?  For me, I thought it was an affordable beginning as I wanted to join the RESULTS mentoring program, but Im still organising my finances and did not have the funds available
    Thanks

Yes, I definitely think it is good value, I have been reading heaps of books, have purchased 1 IP about a year ago and am reading myself for another soon (will make an offer tomorrow, fingers crossed) so am not a total newbie (although still have plenty to learn!!!) and I have got plenty out of it. The US tax leins thing by itself was probably worth the money, and I am pretty sure this next investing in the USA pack will be really good as well.

Luke.

mattnz
    Participant
    @mattnz

I'm still waiting for the special forum for the 250k club, which I joined a year ago!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.