All Topics / Overseas Deals / Financing for investment properties non-US foreign investor.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Profile photo of Loans USALoans USA
    @loans-usa

Hi Rick

yes we can look at 'cash out' on properties.  The fees we offer are not $5000.00.  Call me if you would like to find out more.  Im sure you still have the number :)

Profile photo of white_goodmanwhite_goodman
    Participant
    @white_goodman

how much are the fees then?

Profile photo of IMC NewburyIMC Newbury
    Participant
    @imc-newbury
    white_goodman wrote:

Hope your answer is forthcoming. Mine was:

$3300 + $740 + 2.5points of the loan so = $5000 + and then 9.75%.

I will keep my thoughts to myself and let everyone make their own judgement. This should be a forum of honest exchange of information.

Profile photo of white_goodmanwhite_goodman
    Participant
    @white_goodman
    IMC Newbury wrote:
    white_goodman wrote:

Hope your answer is forthcoming. Mine was: $3300 + $740 + 2.5points of the loan so = $5000 + and then 9.75%. I will keep my thoughts to myself and let everyone make their own judgement. This should be a forum of honest exchange of information.

and how much were you actually borrowing?

Profile photo of petejac1petejac1
    @petejac1

Simon, back to your original question,  I was talking to a Canadian friend who obviously had Canadian Accounts, went to the US to a NHL game who were offering a NHL Credit Card.  As he had a Canadian Account and NHL is big in Canada they gave him a US Credit Card.  Just a thought good luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.