All Topics / Heads Up! / Myinvestmentdecision.com.au – Free Investment Property Analysis tool

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of jasonfonsecajasonfonseca
    @jasonfonseca

Hey All,

Just wanted to let you all know about a property investment website myself and some colleagues have been working on –
    myinvestmentdecision.com.au

We provide free analysis tools for investment properties – aimed at investors looking to buy and those who have already purchased. Our patent pending analysis application allows you to enter in details of your property investment, and we then produce a result sheet that explains the risks and merits. You can use this result sheet to compare against other properties you are interested in and work out which one is a better fit for you.

We also aim to educate people on the type of things to look for in a property investment – depreciation, rental yields, positive and negative gearing strategies etc. You can learn a bit about these subjects while using the tool.

I’m very keen to hear any feedback you have on the tool if you decide to test it out. There is a feedback form on every page, just scroll all the way to the bottom. Feedback given can be totally anonymous too (just be logged out), so feel free to be as honest as you wish.

Check it out today – http://www.myinvestmentdecision.com.au

Profile photo of kaz101kaz101
    Participant
    @kaz101

I tried it but it doesn't appear to do any creative financing. For example what happens if you buy a property but actually don't have a loan for it? It just gives you an error even if you skip it and try to go to the results.

Profile photo of jasonfonsecajasonfonseca
    @jasonfonseca

Hey Karen,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Definitely a problem there so cheers for pointing it out. I’ll get our dev team working on it asap.

Do you have any other curve balls you’d like to see the system do? If you have the time shoot me an email – jason at myinvestmentdecision.com.au. I’d been keen to hear it if you have the time.

Regards

Jason

Profile photo of jasonfonsecajasonfonseca
    @jasonfonseca

Hey Karen,

That update has gone through. There is now a question you can use to disable the loan features. Try out the helpers on the right hand side if you need help filling in items. The tool works best when you can give us all the inputs, but the helpers are there to assist you in estimating the value.

Have a nice day.

Jason

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.