All Topics / Overseas Deals / IPINglobal (international property investment network)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of Rosa TongRosa Tong
    @rosa-tong

I know that this is not an australian based company.  BUT has anyone come across them or had dealings with them?  I would really like some input as they appear interesting.  They appear to have been in business for about 5 years.

Profile photo of jeff2investUSAjeff2investUSA
    @jeff2investusa

Rosa,

I have not heard of them, however you would be better dealing with someone locally as at least you can meet up and see what they are like to deal with.

What is your investment goal

Jeff

Profile photo of spyglassltdspyglassltd
    @spyglassltd

Rosa,

I think they are fairly well regarded but I also think,-not sure, that they have quite high buyers fees which isn't something you should be paying.

Profile photo of Rosa TongRosa Tong
    @rosa-tong
    jeff2investUSA wrote:
    Rosa, I have not heard of them, however you would be better dealing with someone locally as at least you can meet up and see what they are like to deal with. What is your investment goal Jeff

Well  my goal this year to obtain some income generating property in USA.  I am busy saving and looking for loans etc.  but also doing the research a la net.  some places have been good…others I get the feeling that if I am not ready now, they don't want to have anything to do with me.

Profile photo of HighIncomePropertyHighIncomeProperty
    @highincomeproperty

Rosa,
    I know this is an old thread, but you really hit your nail on the head right at the end there. Most of these firms (I can’t speak specifically for IPIN) and really only interested in extracting some sort of membership fee from you, and then try to go ahead and make a commission on a sale to you.
    My advise would be to take your time to do research and speak to as many people as you wish – if someone tries to push you into a commitment too soon – I think you know what to do :-)

[email protected]

Profile photo of HamlinHamlin
    @hamlin

I have never heard of this company but the name suggests that they are working at the global setup. If you are planning to to invest overseas then you should contact them and if not then you should not indulge in their business.

Profile photo of VandeveldeEmmanuelVandeveldeEmmanuel
    @vandeveldeemmanuel

I buy an apprartment in uruau by ipin. 4/5 years later still waiting for delivery. I paid 70/80% of the amount. I didn t hear anything for sometime. Pitty because the risk to lose al this money is great. Buy something that already was built and go see it. That is my lesson . But i tought to work with a very professional team.

Profile photo of FreckleFreckle
    Blocked
    @freckle
    VandeveldeEmmanuel wrote:
    I buy an apprartment in uruau by ipin. 4/5 years later still waiting for delivery. I paid 70/80% of the amount. I didn t hear anything for sometime. Pitty because the risk to lose al this money is great. Buy something that already was built and go see it. That is my lesson . But i tought to work with a very professional team.

You may have lost your shirt anyway..

“We are in full-blown financial contagion mode. There is no point spending too much time trying to pick and choose when faced with a severe market crisis like the one we are witnessing,” said Benoit Anne, head of emerging markets strategy at Societe Generale.

“Right now, sell everything.”

Source

Emerging markets are in trouble and could signal the start of the dominos falling. Brazil's economic problems are escalating and my instincts tell me it's going to substantially worsen over the coming year.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.