All Topics / Finance / Looking for a Mortgage Broker in Melbourne

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of RenovataRenovata
    @renovata

Hi Guys,

Hopefully I am posting this in the right section ! I am looking for a good mortgage broker in Melbourne. I currently have quite a bit of equity in my PPOR and am interested in speaking to a mortgage broker who is experienced in investment properties. Preferably someone who has several investment properties themselves and someone i can try and build a long term relationship with. 

Also wondering if i should be looking for an accountant who has the same experience ? I currently use an accountant who seems quite good but i have not yet discussed investment properties with him as i would like to speak with the mortgage broker first and find out the amount of funds i will have access to.

I have read 1 book on property investment so I pretty much know nothing about it. Any input would be much appreciated !

Thanks

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Hi Renovata If you feel comfortable with using email and phone it's easy enough to deal with any mortgage broker you choose – irrespective of their location. Before I became a broker myself, I used an excellent investment savvy broker in another state to where I lived – I had purchased three properties through him before we actually met.

Renovata wrote:
    >I have read 1 book on property investment so I pretty much know nothing about it.

Haha, well at least it's a start! I've dealt with a lot of clients who are looking to invest and haven't gotten that far. Cheers Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of lbluedentolbluedento
    Participant
    @lbluedento

Mike Lloyd of Fusion Finance in Melbourne is on this site.

He goes under the name of moana_fusion on this forum. Do a search and you will find him.

Cheers

Ruth

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

I'd throw a plug in for money choice who are also melbourne based. http://www.moneychoice.com

Profile photo of moana_fusionmoana_fusion
    @moana_fusion

Hi Renovata.

I'm happy to have a quick chat over the phone / online / in-person to discuss what you are looking to do, and where I may or may not be able to help.

As with most mortgage brokers I am pretty much a mobile service, but I'm based in Coburg – if that is more convenient for you.

Cheers,
    Mike

Profile photo of red123nzred123nz
    @red123nz

Hi Renovata

You are on the right track. Definitely important to build a good relationship with whoever you deal with.

Happy to discuss. Give me a bell when you are free.

Sean

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.