All Topics / General Property / Brisbane Northside Land for Sale

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of elemental09elemental09
    @elemental09

Good Afternoon,

I am trying to find a cheap block of land as close to Brisbane CBD as possible. Specifically around the Chermside, Aspley, Carseldine, Zillmere area. My limit is approximately 200k (For the land)… I know, I know, wishfull thinking. But I thought I would post on here in case anyone knows of any land for sale OR has the contacts that can 'keep an eye out' for me.

I am considering then building a home on the land. I have done my research and these are the areas i am interested in, however my budget is limited :/

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Do the rounds of the agents in the areas that you are looking at, repeat, repeat, repeat. Then they'll know you are serious (well as much as you can be with a $200k budget).

mattnz
    Participant
    @mattnz

How many square metres are you willing to accept for that price?

Profile photo of elemental09elemental09
    @elemental09

Hi,

something over 300 square meters would be good, as I indent to build a new house, ideally something over 450 would be great, my max budget is about $250,000 for the land.

Profile photo of Andrew_AAndrew_A
    Participant
    @andrew_a

The extra 50k makes a lot of difference with the budget, 200 v 250k, main road will bring the price down, there are 405m blocks in that price range in decent locations <12k CBD.

Cheapest way to get the land is to get is as part of a subdivision or house shift, not the easiest way though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.