All Topics / Overseas Deals / USA Property Riches Tour – 21st Century Property Direct International

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of UAEaussiesUAEaussies
    Participant
    @uaeaussies

Does anyone have any feedback on the deals being offered by this operator on its current tours to Phoenix?

Profile photo of jeff2investUSAjeff2investUSA
    @jeff2investusa
    UAEaussies wrote:
    Does anyone have any feedback on the deals being offered by this operator on its current tours to Phoenix?

Which operator are you talking about?

Are they the people associated with Dolf De Roos?

Jeff

Profile photo of chester boychester boy
    Participant
    @chester-boy

Make sure you do some reasearch on this group before you part with any cash.
    We have invested with them and not completly happy with how they operate in the USA (Phoenix)

Profile photo of Poor WomenPoor Women
    @poor-women

Dear All,

May  I suggest that you stay away from Property Direct and USPW, you will lose a lot of money if you try to invest with them in Phoenix.

Jon James

Profile photo of younginvesteryounginvester
    @younginvester

POOR WOMAN, im am very curious/concerned about your comments on USPW and 21st century property direct usa phoenix tours. as im a 23 year old heading over on there next tour on wednesday looking to try invest in the usa property market. if you have had anything to do with both these companies. any comments on your experience with them, either positive or negative would be greatly appreciated. as im heading over in 2days it would be greatly appreciated to get access to your knowledge of the company before i arrive in the states.

Profile photo of speedy gonzalesspeedy gonzales
    @speedy-gonzales

Younginvestor,

I used to work in real estate/finance/marketing in Phoenix from 2001-2005 so I saw first had the boom beginning to take place….crazy times. I  am an active investor in US real estate and am heading to DFW in 2 weeks time to purchase another property.
    Personally I would stay clear of Phoenix for quite some time yet….I have many many contacts & friends and it would be really easy for me to purchase there but I won't be for some time. House prices have dropped by 42.5% in the last 5 years and dropped 13.4% in the last year with more to come.
    I cannot comment on the operators but you have large vacancies in Phoenix with a large inventory of stock available and plenty more to come yet.
    What on earth lead you to head to Phoenix…..must have had a convincing arguement !!

Profile photo of InvestamInvestam
    @investam

Hi, I nearly went on the trip to Phoenix but my research suggested it wasn't the place to go just now.  I didn't find anything much out about Property Direct International and wondered if anyone would pplease share there experiences with PDI. If you read this post Young investor I would be grateful to here how you got on.  Cheers

Profile photo of John CarneyJohn Carney
    Participant
    @americapropertysource
    younginvester wrote:

POOR WOMAN, im am very curious/concerned about your comments on USPW and 21st century property direct usa phoenix tours. as im a 23 year old heading over on there next tour on wednesday looking to try invest in the usa property market. if you have had anything to do with both these companies. any comments on your experience with them, either positive or negative would be greatly appreciated. as im heading over in 2days it would be greatly appreciated to get access to your knowledge of the company before i arrive in the states.

Younginvestor,

I own investment property in Phoenix. It's a great market if you're in the right areas. Just because you're on a tour doesn't mean that you have to make a purchase. All US property markets have their good & bad investment pockets. I don't recommend buying a SFR in Phx for less than $50k. Don't consider any SFR that isn't a 3 bed / 2 bath minimum. Stay away from South Phoenix. Ask questions. Speak with a title agent for an explanation of how US properties are settled/closed (it's different than Australia). Make sure that you have a good feeling about your property manager, they're critical to the success of your investment! Enjoy your trip.

John Carney | America Property Source I johncarneyonline.com
    http://johncarneyonline.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Work Hard. Play Hard. Profit Hard.

Profile photo of internationalbuyerinternationalbuyer
    @internationalbuyer
    AmericaPropertySource wrote:
    younginvester wrote:

Younginvestor,

I own investment property in Phoenix. It's a great market if you're in the right areas. Just because you're on a tour doesn't mean that you have to make a purchase. All US property markets have their good & bad investment pockets. I don't recommend buying a SFR in Phx for less than $50k. Don't consider any SFR that isn't a 3 bed / 2 bath minimum. Stay away from South Phoenix. Ask questions. Speak with a title agent for an explanation of how US properties are settled/closed (it's different than Australia). Make sure that you have a good feeling about your property manager, they're critical to the success of your investment! Enjoy your trip.

Fellow Buyers, i have also purchased several properties in Phoenix and Las Vegas. The challenge is to find somebody that you can trust and is not going to offer you a “deal” then find out down the road that they are making 35-40% profit because you do not know what you are doing. A fair profit margin is 20-25% gross profit. Any legitimate company should not be afraid to show you what they paid for the property. buying a $87,000 property that is only worth $77,000 and then find out the seller paid $45,000 is not a good deal. If you want some decent people email me.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.