All Topics / Help Needed! / We are Going to auction House needs to be sold

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of minichickminichick
    Participant
    @minichick

After few times on and off the market we have decided to go

with the Auction route, to get our ppor sold as we need to move before march

pictures have been updated using a professional photographer,

house is 5 bedrooms family room/SGL tiled through out fans in every room

tinted windows

400 metres to Toogoom beach, public transport available daily to Hervey Bay

Looking for feedback on the photos

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-qld-toogoom-107041390

Profile photo of Jacqui MiddletonJacqui Middleton
    Participant
    @jacm

Hi!

As a general rule, I'd probably put a rug on the floor in the bedrooms and a picture on the wall.  Makes the bedrooms look lovely and restful.  That said, I'm not sure whether it is better to market QLD property without rugs on the floors, simply due to the temperatures in QLD.

Jacqui Middleton | Middleton Buyers Advocates
    http://www.middletonbuyersadvocates.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

VIC Buyers' Agents for investors, home buyers & SMSFs.

Profile photo of minichickminichick
    Participant
    @minichick
    JacM wrote:
    Hi!

As a general rule, I'd probably put a rug on the floor in the bedrooms and a picture on the wall.  Makes the bedrooms look lovely and restful.  That said, I'm not sure whether it is better to market QLD property without rugs on the floors, simply due to the temperatures in QLD.

Thanks JacM will get some nice rugs see if it makes any difference

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

Just make sure you define the spaces/rooms so they appeal to the most people. Most people when buying a house lack imagination so you need to show them the best way a house can be set up.
    I noticed one of the rooms had a desk and computer in it. If it is a tiny room then that is fine, but if it is big enough to be a bedroom then it might be better to display it as a bedroom.

Rugs are a good idea, but make sure it is a neutral rug, not a fluro pink rug or anything.

Turn all the lights on and lamps on when you have an open house, makes the place look lighter.

Good luck selling your property.

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Participant
    @minichick
    ryan mclean wrote:
    Just make sure you define the spaces/rooms so they appeal to the most people. Most people when buying a house lack imagination so you need to show them the best way a house can be set up.
    I noticed one of the rooms had a desk and computer in it. If it is a tiny room then that is fine, but if it is big enough to be a bedroom then it might be better to display it as a bedroom.

Rugs are a good idea, but make sure it is a neutral rug, not a fluro pink rug or anything.

Turn all the lights on and lamps on when you have an open house, makes the place look lighter.

Good luck selling your property.

Thanks for your feedback Ryan the only room with computers is the office and it has 3 desks in it not sure why you can only see one

Participant
    @minichick

2 weeks to go untill auction

Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

Hi minichick,

I'd have a good think about either using a different picture at the start or getting another one taken of the front of the house. The first thing I thought was 'that's a 5 bdrm house?' Due to the smaller entry way/front of house think about having just a photo side on or use one of the other photos as the first photo the buyers see.

The rug idea is a good one as is plenty of fresh flowers especially in the kitchen and on the kitchen table.

There is a lot of cream going on and you just want to get a little bit of colour in there to draw peoples eyes.

For opens pack all the bathroom stuff away in the cupboard and put a brand new bath mat on the bath or floor. Make sure the house is a clean as it can get, even if it means getting down on ur hands and knees and scrubbing skirting and whatever. Clean all the light fittings and dust everywhere, especially as you have tiles.

Good luck, please let us know how you get on.

D

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.