All Topics / General Property / Looking for property manager in Tamworth (please advise)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of ajayayyarajayayyar
    Participant
    @ajayayyar

Hi all,

I am looking for an excellent property manager in Tamworth to look after a new house I am purchasing.

It is in West Tamworth – in housing commission area but the "better end".

Let me know if you can recommend someone – the place I asked so far says 8.8% which is very high to me.
    I'm looking for the 7% mark if possible.

Number 1 priority for me is obviously the capabilit for the property manager – I am looking for the best in Tamworth, someone who can take care of all rental collection, repairs, and had a sound judgement.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
    Ajay

Profile photo of IP FreelyIP Freely
    @ip-freely

This one seems reasonably switched on:

Keira Biddle
    Property Manager  PRD Tamworth  TAMWORTH  NSW

Profile photo of ajayayyarajayayyar
    Participant
    @ajayayyar

thx IP Freely
    Are PRD generally good for landlords (i.e. get the best rents etc?)

who are the best PM agents in tamworth from experience – PRD, professionals, LJ Hooker, Ray white??

Profile photo of kelbrenkelbren
    @kelbren

Also a small local agency in Tamworth – Kelly Real Estate in Peel Street – John McHugh is the agent principal and is very well respected locally

Profile photo of CafankCafank
    Participant
    @cafank

How did your search go for a PM? I have a property in West Tamworth too – went to all agents and in the end only one would look at my property – even the agent I used for buying didn't want to look at PM.

Cheryl F

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.